15 Best Love Quotes from BJ Habibie and Ainun

15 Love Quotes from BJ Habibie and Ainun. Love quotes from BJ Habibie and first lady Ainun collected in this post to all my friend. Hopefully with the following love quotes can add to the inspiration and motivation you in braid of love. Love this quote cited from your account twitternya BJ Habibie who selected his love alone surely there is also in the film, he and ainun Habibie also included one very motivor have a meaning in every sense of the word every tweet that good motivations about life or love.
Love Quotes from BJ Habibie
Love Quotes from BJ Habibie

15 Best Love Quotes from BJ Habibie and Ainun

Love not be each other's gaze, but looking out along the same direction. * Habibie *

Between me and Ainun, was two body but in one's soul. * Habibie *
My past is my own, the past you belongs to you, but the future is ours. * Habibie *

Without love, it's dangerous, and intelligence without wit, love is not enough. * Habibie *

No one's perfect, simply locate the damper always makes you happy & makes you mean more dr. * habibie *

You never afraid of losing me, because we are one. * Habibie *

I can't promise to be a good wife. But I promise I will always accompany you. * Ainun *

Although the body has been separated by the death, but real love remain eternal in the recesses of the heart. * Habibie *

You were the most stubborn org yg never I know, but if I have to redo my whole life, I'd still pick you.

True love it looked past weakness was made surplus to always love.
Loyalty means sincerity to save one's heart in the heart, and promise not to be betrayed.

Lust will only provide a momentary happiness. but sincere and true love will give you happiness forever.

Friendship often ends in love. But love sometimes end up not with friendship.

That's the truly meaningful love quotes from Habibie and may be useful for all of us in the relationship and affection.

Artikel Terkait